Downloading our eBooks is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Make sure your Adobe reader and Flash Player are updated.
2. Click on the link in your order receipt; it will take you to the download page.
3. Click the “Download Now” button, which will send the file to your downloads folder.
4. Locate the zipped folder and right-click on it.
5. Choose the “Extract All” feature and save it to a folder where you will want to access your books from.
6. Enjoy reading your eBooks on your computer, or follow the directions below to transfer them your iPad or tablet.
How to download a PDF to an iPad, Kindle or tablet
If you are able to view PDFs on your device, you should be able to transfer our eBooks easily. Follow these simple steps to save your PDFs to iPad:
If you have a different device, make sure you have an application that allows you to view PDFs. Then, just follow steps 2-4. If you are still having trouble after extracting the files to a new folder and transferring the files, please contact us.
You can also print your eBooks and put them in sheet protectors and store them in a binder, use binder clips, or tie them together and seal with tape. This works well for the printable worksheets and handwriting practice. Just use a dry-erase marker, and you won’t have to print another worksheet again!
Thanks again for choosing Blue Manor eBooks!